DIY Dog Pupsicle Recipe
A tasty and creamy ice-cream recipe for dogs with 100% natural ingredients, which will keep your fur babies fresh and happy this summer!
We love treating our dogs to yummy and healthy homemade food. So, this summer we decided to make these delicious pupsicles. Not only is it entertaining and a great treat it also keeps them stimulated. So easy to make!
Ingredients (for 5 "pupsicles"):
- 1 large banana
- 1 and a half tablespoons of peanut butter (with no salt or sugar)
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 packets of natural yogurt (the small ones)
- Small dog bone treats for the ice-cream sticks
1) Start by chopping the banana into pieces and adding the honey and peanut butter.
2) Blend the mixture until it is creamy.
3) Add the natural yogurt and blend for one minute.
4) Pour the mixture into your molds (we used cupcake molds but you can even use small plastic cups - anything will work as long as it's small).
5) Put your molds into the freezer for 30 minutes.
6) Now that your mixture is a little more solid, take your "pupsicles" out and put in one dog bone per mold.
7) When they are ready take them out of the freezer and place the base in hot water to un-mold.
Fiz para a Sasha que adora! Obrigada pelas vossas dicas e sugestões :)
Leave a comment